CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Watch Baby Andrews Grow!

pregnancy calendar

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ugh, Peaches!

I was feeling good this morning, made my way to school, signed in, lunch in the fridge, then off to the cafateria to see Mrs. Sephton's (Whitney) precious class during breakfast! I was especially excited because we had Kindergarten graduation! Three of our students were graduating and I couldn't wait to see how cute they were in their "Sunday best!" One of the students, bless his heart, came running up to me with open arms, as he does every morning, and gives me my morning hug! Little did I see that his hands were DRENCHED in peach juice! Just as those sweet dimples hugged me I smelt the peaches, but it was too late... it was already all over me! The smell was too much and I had to rush off to the bathroom! I don't think I'll ever eat a peach again... and I like peaches! After Mary Kathryn took care of my peach clothes and found some crackers for me... off to graduation we went! As if my hormones don't already have me on a roller coaster... seeing the adorable students in their cap and gown was almost more than I could take! They were so big! Just the reality of how quickly time goes by! I cried through most of the slide show! Cried in my room after... I just cried most of the day! And when I wasn't crying, I was holding my breath! Wow, the smells are what really get to me! And in a K-6 grade school, well you just get the point. I laugh when I think about what is going on with my body! Makes you feel like a crazy loon! I'm soooo blessed to have a wonderful husband who is turning out to be a really good cook. He is getting lots of practice this week as he comes home at 7:00 to find me dead asleep! So he cooks dinner and lets me keep resting! Bless his heart, he is working so hard! I am also blessed to have a great family (especially mom, who has to check on me twice day by phone call these days... and additional texts) and an amazing group of friends who help me laugh it off! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment