CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Watch Baby Andrews Grow!

pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A world of changes!

I didn't expect to feel the changes caused by the pregnancy so early! I think the biggest difference is the exhaustion! At the end of the day I feel as if I have run a marathon! Lunch time is the worst... I sometimes want to crawl under my desk and get a quick nap in! I'm so excited to only have 3 and 1/2 days left until summer vacation! Yay! I have been a little quezzy at times, but I've learned I can control that by not letting myself get too hungry! And if I don't catch it in time... 5 crackers and a sprite are my quick fixes! I'm learning to be a big girl and drink my milk, eat all of my food group servings, and go to bed early! Not that I want to rush a single day of this miracle God has given us... but I am ready for the energy spurt I hear about during the 2nd trimester! Landon comes for a weekend visit this weekend and we are soooo excited to tell him the new news! His Grammy and Papaw have gotten him a "Big Brother" shirt and I just know he will be thrilled! We've been talking about a new baby... he goes back and forth on whether he wants a baby sister or baby brother! We will see what he says this weekened!We go back to the ob June 2 for our next sonogram! Dr. says we should hear a heart beat! We are so excited! Keep us in your prayers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment