CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Watch Baby Andrews Grow!

pregnancy calendar

Monday, May 17, 2010

Our First Doctor Visit :)

Today Chris and I went to our first OB visit! I was so nervous all day... mostly of the "blood taking" part, which turned out to not be bad at all! We weren't sure if we were going to be able to have a sonogram because I'm so early in the pregnancy, but to our surprise.... WE GOT TO SEE OUR LITTLE POPPY FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! It was the most special and sureal moment of my life! There on the screen, about the size of a poppy seed, was our little miracle! God is so good!!! She measured our little one and told us that I am about 4 week 3 days along, which puts the due date tentatively around January 22nd! My birthday is January 14, my granddaddy's was January 15th, my cousin Anna's is January 19th, and my stepson's Landon is January 23rd! So we will get a pole on who will get a sweet birthday present from Chris and I :)

No comments:

Post a Comment