CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Watch Baby Andrews Grow!

pregnancy calendar

Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Heartbeat!!


Yesterday we went for our second sonogram! It had really grown since the previous one! The little heartbeat was strong and steady! It was awesome! I couldn't cry nor laugh... I just stared at that screen with my mouth wide open. I did look over and Chris to see his sweet, smiling face! She printed out our pictures and it was then that my eyes welled with tears. Sitting with Chris in the waiting room, looking at our small miracle, I was overjoyed! What a miracle! We met with our doctor to go over my bloodwork (which was great) and the do's and don'ts. It was truely a GREAT day!


I was so excited the rest of the day and it was hard to sleep last night! We read all the gender myths. Crazy how many there are! We did the ring on a string over the belly - it said girl. The pendent over your hand said girl. Chinese gender calendar says boy. We know that the Lord will give us exactly what we need and we truely don't have a preference! We just want healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment