CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Watch Baby Andrews Grow!

pregnancy calendar

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Time is Flying!

When I noticed my last post was June 3rd, it really hit me how fast the summer is going! Wow! I have enjoyed my break, but I'm starting to get cabin fever! I've read at least 4 (500+ page) baby books, googled girl and boy baby bedding to death, and recently started to update the living room! We are painting, yes again, and getting new table toppers and pillows made! I'm pretty pumped about it!

On the baby news... life is great! I am feeling TONS better! This is the first week that I have started to "show." However, to a stranger not so much! But Chris and I can tell, especially me when I try to button my jeans... just isn't happening anymore! Plus for me though, I've only gained 1 pound so far! Yay! I just knew I'd be the kiddo that ate everything! Figured I'd crave donuts and ice cream... but all I want is cheese toast, orange juice, and fruit! I drink a gallon of orange juice in two days... and this week's fruit = plums! Yummy! Last week's was watermelon! I have also been craving cucumbers lately, but quickly learned they give me SEVERE indigestion! Ouch! O the joys of pregnancy... and we are just getting started :)

No comments:

Post a Comment